Saturday, February 24, 2007

blogging

I really have nothing to blog about. I have been thinking about recording my dreams in this blog. I'll see how it goes. I wonder if I will be able to remember my dreams when I wake up.

I think Lent just started. Ash Wednesday was the other day. I didn't make it to church like I should have. I need to start going back to church. I've strayed away from my religion for a while now. I don't want to say that I stopped believing, but that is what is seems like I'm doing. I remember when I was back in catholicism class, there was a teacher that would always tell me to have faith which is believing without seeing. Her telling me to have faith has stuck with me until now. I guess because of her I still haven't given up on my religion entirely. Thinking about those days, brings back memories of the loneliest times of my life. ehh blah blah blah

hey laijla, if you are reading this, what are other people's entries about?

No comments: