Saturday, April 14, 2007

d'oh

I'm back from Amarillo and I can't say for certain about how I did at my interview. I think the interview session went ok. It was the group activity that I didn't fare to well. I was able to participate with the group but when it came time for the faculty challenge, I froze and didn't talk as much. Part of the reason was being nervous and, also, having the phone go off during my turn to present didn't help much. The phone was only vibrating but the room was dead silent. The only thing that was on my mind at that time was "oh shit did my phone just go off" and then it vibrated again and i was like, "oh DAMN...". So i started to ramble on about something i can't even recall anymore. At the same time I began moving my hands slowly towards the inside of my jacket where the phone was and turned it off. my luck eh? i had the the phone off during the interview but turned it on to check the time later that day and completely forgot about it. oh well. at least during my stay there, i got to see it snow.

No comments: